PRO Sitemaps Service Overview
What is a sitemap?
By placing a formatted xml sitemap on your website, you allow Search Engine crawlers (like Google) to find out what pages are present and which have recently changed, and to help crawl your site accordingly.
A sitemap is a way of organizing a website, identifying the URLs and the data under each section. Previously, sitemaps were primarily geared for the users of the website. However, Google's XML format was designed for search engines, allowing them to find the data faster and more efficiently.More about sitemaps keyboard_arrow_right
What can PRO Sitemaps Service do for you?
We've been successfully providing an online sitemap generator service for our customers since 2005, creating millions of sitemaps for websites all over the world.
- You only need to provide your website URL
- We will create XML sitemap for you from our server and optionally will keep it up-to-date
- We host your sitemap files on our server and ping search engines automatically
- No software installed on your computer or your server
- We can create and maintain Images, Video, News sitemaps and RSS feed, track broken links, internal and external links, analyze site structure and site history as well